Juju with Devstack on Virtualbox

Lee Tobin leetobin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 12:50:16 UTC 2013

Thanks for the reply Martin. Yes, I should have been more explicit when
explaining my problem.

I understand it's not the done thing to experiment with Juju in this manner
however I wanted to do quite a bit of destructive testing hence the
virtualised environment.

During install, I tweaked config files quite a bit so I'm not surprised it
has zombie entries.

The openstack provier doesn't support swift though? Correct? Swift is also
a requirement for my testing.

I'll try investigating the 'instance_type' issue you discovered.

Cheers,

--
Lee