Investigation workflow improvements with other tools

Brandon Holtsclaw me at brandonholtsclaw.com
Wed Jan 9 18:38:31 UTC 2013

I dont have alot of time to reply now but would like to add my +1 as well
for Github. I've gone over this a few times publicly on IRC so my stance
should be pretty well known but I'll come back and add some bullet points
as I have a bit of time.

Brandon Holtsclaw
Web http://brandonholtsclaw.com
Voice/SMS Tel:816-974-6106