Juju-GUI any news?

Antonio Rosales antonio.rosales at canonical.com
Tue Jan 8 17:33:01 UTC 2013

On 1/8/13 11:22 AM, Robbie Williamson wrote:
> On 01/08/2013 11:17 AM, brian mullan wrote:
>> Robbie
>>
>> I keep checking back regarding the JuJu-GUI that Jorge Castro's video demo'd
>> a month or so ago and am curious about its status.
>>
>> I'm using 12.10 and its not in the repositories yet.   I had thought I'd
>> seen some reference to it
>> being implemented with a Juju charm ... but last I checked the Charm
>> repository there wasn't anything
>> named anything like juju-gui.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Brian
>>
> Hi Brian,
>
> We are actively moving towards a charm, however we are also pushing the
> entire design forward this cycle...which makes it a bit harder, i.e.
> charm what we have now, or wait until it's better.  In any case, I can
> assure you a charm is in the works.
>
> -Robbie

To add some additional information.

We have a preliminary charm in precise at:
http://jujucharms.com/~juju-gui/precise/juju-gui

Dev branches at:
http://jujucharms.com/~hazmat/precise/juju-gui
http://jujucharms.com/~gary/precise/juju-gui

For the latest news please join the juju-gui mailing list:
juju-gui at lists.ubuntu.com

Or ping us in #juju-gui in freenode.

We recently demo'ed the Juju GUI a AWS re:Invent where it was well
received.  As we move forward with the GUI and its charm it would be
great to get your feedback.

-Thanks,
Antonio