[ANN] juju-core 1.9.9 has been released

Antonio Rosales antonio.rosales at canonical.com
Thu Feb 28 08:18:08 UTC 2013

Sharing some of my notes from getting Go Juju set up.

cp ~/.juju/environments.yaml environments.yaml-working-bkup ~/
(just in case)

sudo apt-get remove juju
(if you previously had Python version of Juju installed)

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:gophers/go

sudo apt-get update

sudo apt-get install juju-core

remember to remove "juju-orgin:ppa" from your environment.yaml file for AWS.

new in Go Juju is to create a template environment.yaml:
 juju generate-config

juju deploy away on AWS. If you find any bugs be sure to submit them at:
 https://bugs.launchpad.net/juju-core/+filebug

Note deploying on HP Cloud has an issue with the control bucket, but I
hear it should be resolved in 1.9.10

reference links:
https://code.launchpad.net/~gophers/+archive/go
https://juju.ubuntu.com/docs/