Incoming potential ~charmers

Jorge O. Castro jorge at ubuntu.com
Wed Feb 6 16:03:17 UTC 2013

Hi folks,

In case you haven't been paying attention to the incoming queue we are
getting great contributions from the Canonical IS team to our charms
due to Juju being used more and more.

As their expertise in charming has increased we're now to the point
where some of them will begin to apply to ~charmers so they can review
and approve charms, so expect either a mail from these individuals or
a ping on IRC asking for support/tips/recommendations.

Existing ~charmers, please note that due to workload I will not be
assigning IS folks review queue weeks, so in that regard you are still
doomed, however we'll gain a bunch of "opportunistic" reviewers, and
at a minimum having that team with some reviewers will get their fixes
into the store faster.

--
Jorge Castro
Canonical Ltd.