Using Openstack scheduler hints with juju

William Reade william.reade at canonical.com
Fri Feb 1 18:25:24 UTC 2013

On Fri, 2013-02-01 at 14:46 -0200, Gustavo Niemeyer wrote:
> Agree pretty much entirely. The only detail I'd add is that this *is*
> a constraint, rather than being just analogous to one, right?
> Assignment policies are an implementation detail which were not
> supposed to leak up to a UI level.

Yes, I think the actual details of assignment policies can remain
demurely hidden; certain constraints may determine what policy should be
in play when assigning a particular unit. Nonetheless, this is a topic
I'm actively considering at the moment, so I'm keen to hear the missing
use cases that those constraints will need to express.

Cheers
William