Charming Netflix Cloud Prize

Antonio Rosales antonio.rosales at canonical.com
Tue Aug 20 16:41:56 UTC 2013

So hopefully folks have heard of our Charm Bundle competition[0], and
your are actively working on your submission. :-)

I also wanted to point out to charmers that Juju has some real value
in the Netflix Cloud Prize [1]. It would be great to see our community
charm up say recipes-rss[2] and demonstrate the service orchestration
power of Juju. So if you ever thought about entering the Netflix Cloud
Prize a Juju charm may be a really interesting entry, and yet another
chance to win $10,000 for your efforts.

[0] https://github.com/juju/charm-championship
[1] https://github.com/Netflix/Cloud-Prize
[2] https://github.com/Netflix/recipes-rss