Pre-release of Juju 1.11.2 for OSX (testing needed)

David Cheney david.cheney at canonical.com
Sat Aug 3 00:15:19 UTC 2013

The release notes will be published once 1.12 is available in Ubuntu.
Long story short, as this is a stable release we're releasing it to
the current Ubuntu release, Saucy then backporting it to earlier ones.

The github mirror account was a mistake, it should not have been
added. Jorge, were you planning on removing it ?