Default-Image-Id

anirup dutta anirupdutta at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 22:07:52 UTC 2013

I can understand the inclination towards not supporting image ids in case
of Juju. However for small community of people who use juju to deploy
instances to do some experiments and tore them down after few hours, the
amount of time it takes to setup the instances is huge. I am talking about
experiments where I am going to deploy instances in range of hundreds. In
such a case starting with vanilla version and making all the changes takes
time since, I am not talking of a simple customized but a heavily
customized ami.

Anyway thanks for all your comments. I think running a older version of
pyjuju which supported image ids would serve my purpose.

Anirup Dutta