Default-Image-Id

anirup dutta anirupdutta at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 23:33:22 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone,

I am new to Juju and I am trying to learn it. I want to use my own ami
while launching in ec2. The environments file had a option for using
default-image-id but it has been deprecated and works only with the legacy
deployments. It mentions in the documentation that we can use constraints
to do so but I couldn't find a proper documentation to do that.

This is the different things that I tried :

juju bootstrap --constraints "image-id: ami-xxxxxxxx"
juju bootstrap --constraints "default-image-id: ami-xxxxxxxx"
juju bootstrap --constraints "ami-image-id: ami-xxxxxxxx"

I get an error like this

ERROR Could not interpret 'ami-image-id:' constraint: need more than 1
value to unpack

It would be great if someone can help me with this.

Thanks
--
Anirup Dutta