does ~charmers need to be in ~juju-gui?

Gary Poster gary.poster at canonical.com
Tue Apr 9 20:48:48 UTC 2013

On 04/09/2013 04:40 PM, Gustavo Niemeyer wrote:
> The problem in this case seems to be that ~juju-gui is not a charmer
> team, strictly speaking. For this to work, there must be a proper
> charmer team, otherwise ~charmers would end up in every single
> development team in Launchpad, which isn't sustainable.

That seems reasonable.  I'd rather not have the disruption right now,
because we have a lot we're trying to do right now, but I think I'd
prefer myself if we had a ~juju-gui-charmers team that owned the
official charm, and which had ~juju-gui and ~charmers as members.  I'll
set that up soonish, and meanwhile ~charmers are no longer getting the
~juju-gui avalanche.  cool?

Thanks

Gary