AWS EC2 : ERROR Invalid SSH key

Kapil Thangavelu kapil.thangavelu at canonical.com
Sun Apr 7 14:44:07 UTC 2013

On Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 10:09 AM, Peter M. Petrakis <
peter.petrakis at canonical.com> wrote:

> On 04/06/2013 09:49 PM, Faruque Azam wrote:
>
>> Thanks Kapil.
>>
>> Addition to you guidance I have added 22 ports to AWS Juju's security
>> group
>> and I saw it was working perfectly.
>>
>> I felt juju is not at all a better solution as it is creating number of
>> small instances for each service which will cause a high Amazon's bill. If
>> it would create all the services in a single instance that made sense.
>>
>> Hope juju will update its nature.
>>

> sudo apt-get install juju-jitsu
> jitsu deploy-to [machine number] charm [service_name]
>
> The juju-gui is a great example of this:
> http://jujucharms.com/charms/**precise/juju-gui<http://jujucharms.com/charms/precise/juju-gui>
>
> I don't know what dev focus is for getting deploy-to into goju, I would
> hope the answer is soon.

Its in progress. deploy-to will be supported out of the box with goju.

Just to clarify what deploy-to does, it basically allows an admin to decide
precisely which existing machine to deploy a service to. Additional
add-unit commands will allocate new machines allowing the service to scale
out. The admin is responsible for preventing conflicts when deploying
multiple services/units to a single machine.

cheers,
Kapil