Triggering a fixed hook as part of upgrade-charm

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo at niemeyer.net
Thu Apr 4 14:14:10 UTC 2013

Hey Tom,

In terms of The Right Way, what *should* work is to run "juju resolved
--retry". This was meant to cover exactly the problem you're
describing. That said, given that there are upgrades involved, I'll
let William comment on whether this actually works today with the
particular combination of upgrade scenario and hook name you're
looking for.

gustavo @ http://niemeyer.net