How to present charm quality on the charm store?

Marco Ceppi marco at ondina.co
Mon Sep 24 16:34:41 UTC 2012

Charm world already shows a _ton_ of information. It might be wise to
switch to a tabbed interface below the "fold" (where the README section
currently is), where README, Score, build status?, etc would be a
bootstrap tab area defaulting to the "README" tab. Potentially using
little red/green dots in the Score tab to denote how it stacks.

Hand drawn touchpad mock: http://i.imgur.com/vWmvY.png