0.6 release freeze delayed 1 more day

Clint Byrum clint at ubuntu.com
Thu Oct 4 21:22:37 UTC 2012

Ok, the 0.6 milestone has been trimmed of all in-flight features that are
not already committed to trunk. The one exception to that is the local
provider using cloud images, which addresses a number of troubling bugs
in the local provider. Kapil has agreed to divert some time to reviewing
it and we are aiming at landing it in trunk ASAP. Trunk will freeze
immediately after it is merged and tested.

At this point we can consider trunk soft-frozen, with only that one
feature and critical bug fixes open for commit. Barring any unforseen
issues, we can likely expect 0.6 to release next Tuesday.