Let's fix the website

Jorge O. Castro jorge at ubuntu.com
Tue Nov 27 23:58:56 UTC 2012

Alright! Canonical IS has flipped the switch on this and we're live!

Please file bugs and merge proposals here: https://launchpad.net/juju-website

If you're in ~juju-web (which includes ~charmers and coredevs) then
you can login to the wordpress site with your Ubuntu SSO and update
the content on the spot. If you need to modify the templates (which
are in bzr) you need to do a merge proposal and then file a ticket
with IS for them to pull the branch.

Next up is making the docs look more integrated,  the jujucharms.com
team is aware of the need for that to look more integrated; that
leaves the actual documentation and content itself, which I hope we'll
have more of you contributing to.

--
Jorge Castro
Canonical Ltd.