hook for destruction

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo.niemeyer at canonical.com
Wed Nov 14 17:20:09 UTC 2012

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 3:12 PM, Clint Byrum <clint at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> I think this succinctly spells out a reason that there is a need for
> something beyond subordinates to define "virtual" or maybe "external"
> services such as RDS or ELB. I opened a bug about this a long time ago:

While there's some relationship indeed, in terms of priorization it's
important to make it clear that this is not what was asked for. The
request is not to represent the services in a different way, but
simply to allow for handling termination differently.
destroy-environment would still destroy whatever else was there.

gustavo @ http://niemeyer.net