hook for destruction

Marcos Barbosa marcosestevesbarbosa at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 15:12:11 UTC 2012

There's a little theory about RDS. A DB instance is  like a EC2 with MySQL.
Inside DB instance we can create databases. I already have information
about when the charm is deployed (install hook) to create DB instance, but
I need know when the environment is destroyed  to delete DB instance.

--
Marcos Barbosa <marcosestevesbarbosa at gmail.com>