Proxies

Marco Ceppi marco at ondina.co
Wed Nov 7 19:16:10 UTC 2012

Correct, the idea being that you can use an interface multiple times (as
Kapil said). The interface defines what data is expected to be
transmitted along the wire between charms. In the case of the http
interface charms should expect to receive a `hostname` and a `port` (
https://juju.ubuntu.com/Interfaces/http). Whereas the mysql interface
has a `hostname`, `user`, `password`, and `database` (
https://juju.ubuntu.com/Interfaces/mysql
<https://juju.ubuntu.com/Interfaces/http>). Most interfaces that are
used multiple times have a page which describes what a charm should
either expect (in the event a relationship requires it) or provide (in
the event a relationship provides it).

Marco