lp:juju/docs now owned by ~charmers instead of ~charm-contributors

Clint Byrum clint at ubuntu.com
Thu Nov 1 19:23:54 UTC 2012

Hey everyone, I had to change the ownership of lp:juju/docs from ~charmers
to ~charm-contributors. There are a number of reasons for this, the
main one being that the build-docs step run on various servers through
the Makefile is effectively like giving shell access, and so we need
to have a bit more trust and verification before we grant that level
of access. The other is just that the output is HTML and thus we are
granted some level of control to users' browsers while they browse the
documentation. We have not done the same vetting of trust on members of
~charm-contributors as we have with ~charmers.

I'd also like to propose that all members of ~charmers include, in their
"+1" of somebody's Launchpad account a proper signing of that user's
GPG key, so that we can expand the web of trust around ~charmers.

Please note that ~charm-contributors still has bug control access in
the charms repository, and will of course continue to be given access
to any and all project aspects that make sense.