Inactive Charmers -- you have a home

Clint Byrum clint at ubuntu.com
Wed May 23 17:35:19 UTC 2012

While pushing for maintainers, I noticed that a few people are willing
to maintain a charm, but don't necessarily want the responsibility of
~charmers membership anymore. However, they do want commit access to
their charms.

Rather than going off and creating 10 teams or having to redirect
ownerhsip, I've just moved those users into ~inactive-charmers. That
team is a member of ~charmers.

If you aren't going to be doing active charm store maintenance, but
would still like to maintain your charm, and/or help out occasionally,
this is the team for you.

Also, the "needs maintainer" report [1] has been pretty bad about
updating, but I think I found all the bugs in my 15 lines of shell
script. Thanks to everybody who has stepped up!

[1] http://fewbar.com/charms/need-maintainers.txt