charm store: serve metadata and config?

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo.niemeyer at canonical.com
Mon May 21 17:23:00 UTC 2012

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 2:19 PM, William Reade
<william.reade at canonical.com> wrote:
> If we want to avoid downloading charms, we'll need it for `juju deploy`,
> which I'm just looking into the prereqs for at the moment. So there's
> definitely a use case, but no strict requirement (yet?).

Sounds good. As a recommendation-less heads up, let's watch out for
what's the cheapest way to reach parity. This isn't the time to dive
into extensive research/experimentation to attempt to change the way
things work. If we can change it cheaply, that's nice, but if there's
risk of it becoming a two-months task just to figure the best way
possible to make it work, let's move on with what we already did
before.

gustavo @ http://niemeyer.net