osx client

Brandon Holtsclaw me at brandonholtsclaw.com
Mon May 14 23:14:33 UTC 2012

I'm down for whatever, but one thing to keep in mind too is that its in the
format that it is so `Brew` will see it

Brew works kinda like the charm store in that it looks for branches of a
certain name and format on github for "brew install juju" to work

--
Brandon Holtsclaw
Web http://brandonholtsclaw.com