Charm browser improvements
kapil.thangavelu at canonical.com
Mon Jun 11 17:35:19 UTC 2012
I worked through a couple of minor new features on the charm browser..
Collections & Feeds
- Charm collections can be filtered by subordinates.
- Atom Feeds are now linked on pages via icons (available for either all
charms, or per charm)
Charm details view
- Charm proof/lint messages are listed.
- Charm maintainers are now listed
- Charm store integration, if the charm is available in the charm store an
example is given of how to deploy it. (ie. juju deploy charm_store_address)
- New tools tab with links to charmers review queue, charm store mia, and
The new tools apply specifically to charms in the official namespace (ie
owned by charmers group), as opposed to the ppas.
The charm store mia view, documents charms that are in the official
namespace, but for some reason or another are not listed in the charm store.
If you have additional ideas on things you'd like to see done, i'm using
the bugs @ http://bugs.launchpad.net/charmworld as the todo list
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Juju