How juju work with openstack using keystone?

Adam Gandelman adamg at canonical.com
Fri Jan 27 18:41:20 UTC 2012

On 12/02/2011 07:09 PM, yu wang wrote:

> Is there any doc about How juju work with openstack using keystone?
> The parameters in environment.yaml confused me.
> Thanks very much!

Hi-

This is long over due, but Juju with Openstack+Keystone is pretty
straight forward.

Instead of obtaining your EC2 credentials from 'nova-manage project
zipfile', you create EC2 credentials per tenant on the keystone server:

keystone-manage credentials add some_tenant EC2 myec2accesskey
supersecretkey

And then use these in your Juju environments.yaml:

juju: environments
   openstack:
     type: ec2
     control-bucket: openstack-bucket