juju documentation now available

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo.niemeyer at canonical.com
Tue Jan 24 19:21:09 UTC 2012

> Alright, disregard then.  Let me say then that we currently are in need
> of a basic level of Juju documentation in the Server Guide.
> Definitive/upstream docs (what we're currently discussing) can be linked
> to per usual.  Anyone who is interested please see:
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/SystemDocumentation/UbuntuServerGuide

It'd certainly be nice to do that integrated, and I believe we can
easily put the ReST files up in the wiki and get them properly
rendered. We can either do the import manually, or set up a system to
do that.

On our side, the constraint is that we maintain the files in a branch,
and we make good use of that fact over reviews of specifications and
the such, so we can't simply move over to a wiki workflow that easily
without missing the other side's benefits.

--
Gustavo Niemeyer
http://niemeyer.net

-- I'm not absolutely sure of anything.