lp:charm vs. lp:charms

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo.niemeyer at canonical.com
Wed Jan 18 10:41:44 UTC 2012

Greetings,

I continue to see a lot of people refer to lp:charm as lp:charms. The
background of the choice was that a charm would always be referred to
in the singular (lp:charm/oneiric/hadoop), but if everybody feels like
lp:charms is the correct way to spell it, we should probably change it
now while we still have time. I'm working on the store, and soon it'll
become a lot harder to do those changes. I'm not sure if the lp folks
can set up redirection in a way that bzr would be happy with, but
that'd be pretty much the only significant reference right now, I
suppose? Oh, and maybe Kapil's charm browser.

So, do we switch, or do we forget about it and move on?

--
Gustavo Niemeyer
http://niemeyer.net

-- I'm not absolutely sure of anything.