Proposed API Change - Get default repo/namespace from environment variable.

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo.niemeyer at canonical.com
Wed Feb 29 01:21:11 UTC 2012

>> The reasonable choices for bootstrapping an environment are either:
>>
>> a) The last LTS
>> b) The Ubuntu running the juju command
>>
>> After that, every other command should default to the series that
>> originally bootstrapped the environment.
>
> or c) constraints passed on cli to bootstrap.

Yeah, sorry.. I meant either (a) *or* (b) for the default at bootstrap
time when nothing else is provided. We can't default to both (a) *and*
(b). If you and Clint are happy with defaulting to LTS, it works for
me too.

Then, you're right, if someone provides --default-series to bootstrap,
that should be the default.

--
Gustavo Niemeyer
http://niemeyer.net