Upcoming juju charm contest!

Jorge O. Castro jorge at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 23 17:17:03 UTC 2012

http://cloud.ubuntu.com/2012/02/juju-charm-contest-help-bring-free-software-into-the-cloud/

We've started a contest to see what kind of charms people can come up
with. The contest will run for 4 weeks and the first prize is a $300
Amazon gift card. We should see an increase of people asking
questions, so if you have the time to help someone out during this
time it would be most appreciated as helping them submit a charm is
both helpful to them and for anyone who will be using Juju.

Also Clint and I will be doing a live Webinar on March 8th if you're
looking for some technical discussions on juju charms:
http://cloud.ubuntu.com/2012/02/juju-charm-school-webinar-march-8th/

--
Jorge Castro
Canonical Ltd.