Juju feedback from the Launchpad Yellow Squad

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo.niemeyer at canonical.com
Thu Feb 16 02:15:21 UTC 2012

> Please don't do that. We may even start blocking charms with random
> content in metadata.yaml at some point to prevent breaking things
> arbitrarily and unintendedly. metadata.yaml is for content that is
> part of the specification only.

Sorry, reading that sentence I realize it may not be clear. Helpers
*can* use sections defined in metadata.yaml, but they should be
explicitly discussed so that we add them to the specification. We
can't just start feeding content into the metadata file without
general agreement, since that content will be handled specially in a
number of places.

--
Gustavo Niemeyer
http://niemeyer.net