Another import round

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo.niemeyer at canonical.com
Thu Feb 9 00:08:57 UTC 2012

I've just run another full import round and it's significantly cleaner
than the last round. Thanks to all who contributed to that!

We still have many issues related to the lack of boolean types which
can only be fixed after bug http://pad.lv/885551 is solved, and we
have just a couple of new issues related to charms that break the
symlink rule I described today. The latter ones will stop working
completely once http://pad.lv/928348 is fixed.

Some quick stats as of moments ago:

148 unique URLs
126 successfully imported charms (22 problems)
99 charms for Oneiric
27 charms for Precise

----- lp:~ahmedelgamil/charms/oneiric/trac/trunk
error: YAML error: line 5: found a tab character where an intendation
space is expected

----- lp:~brunopereira81/charms/oneiric/teamspeak3/trunk
error: Bad default for "port": 9987 is not of type string

----- lp:~charmers/charms/oneiric/limesurvey/trunk
error: Bad default for "db-persistent": false is not of type string

----- lp:~charmers/charms/oneiric/minecraft/trunk
error: Bad default for "spawn-monsters": true is not of type string

----- lp:~charmers/charms/oneiric/mongodb/trunk
error: Bad default for "web_admin_ui": true is not of type string

----- lp:~charmers/charms/oneiric/python-moinmoin/trunk
error: Bad default for "xapian_search": false is not of type string

----- lp:~charmers/charms/oneiric/roundcube/trunk
error: Bad default for "use_https": false is not of type string

----- lp:~clint-fewbar/charms/oneiric/nova-cloud-controller/trunk
error: config: options.nova-config.type: unsupported value

----- lp:~emamdouh/charms/oneiric/php5-fpm/trunk
error: metadata: revision: expected int, got 0.1

----- lp:~george-edison55/charms/oneiric/thinkup/trunk
error: Bad default for "cache": false is not of type string

----- lp:~james-page/charms/oneiric/tomcat7/trunk
error: Bad default for "multicast_port": 34569 is not of type string

----- lp:~marcoceppi/charms/oneiric/charm-helper/trunk
error: open /home/niemeyer/store-test/branches/lp%3A~marcoceppi%2Fcharms%2Foneiric%2Fcharm-helper%2Ftrunk/metadata.yaml:
no such file or directory

----- lp:~marcoceppi/charms/oneiric/minecraft/trunk
error: Bad default for "spawn-monsters": true is not of type string

----- lp:~marcoceppi/charms/oneiric/steam/trunk
error: Bad default for "region": -1 is not of type string

----- lp:~mike.basinger/charms/oneiric/phpbb3/trunk
error: open /home/niemeyer/store-test/branches/lp%3A~mike.basinger%2Fcharms%2Foneiric%2Fphpbb3%2Ftrunk/metadata.yaml:
no such file or directory

----- lp:~negronjl/charms/oneiric/glusterfs-server/trunk
error: Bad default for "listen_port": 6996 is not of type string

----- lp:~negronjl/charms/oneiric/hadoop-mapreduce/trunk
error: Bad default for "job_reduces": 100 is not of type string

----- lp:~nijaba/charms/oneiric/limesurvey/trunk
error: Bad default for "db-persistent": false is not of type string

----- lp:~nijaba/charms/oneiric/roundcube/trunk
error: Bad default for "force_https": false is not of type string

----- lp:~openstack-ubuntu-testing/charms/precise/nova-cloud-controller/trunk
error: symlink "scripts/create_network.sh" is absolute:
"/var/lib/jenkins/tools/stack-setup/create_network.sh"

----- lp:~patrick-hetu/charms/oneiric/python-moinmoin/trunk
error: Bad default for "xapian_search": false is not of type string

----- lp:~yellow/charms/oneiric/buildbot-slave/trunk
error: symlink "hooks/helpers.py" links out of charm:
"../../buildbot-master/hooks/helpers.py"

--
Gustavo Niemeyer
http://niemeyer.net

-- I'm not absolutely sure of anything.