Charm Testing Spec Proposal

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo.niemeyer at canonical.com
Mon Feb 6 17:25:07 UTC 2012

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 18:57, Clint Byrum <clint at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Done, and agreed, lbox is very trivial to use, though I'm still not at
> all comfortable with rietveld. I'm sure I'll learn.
>
> I also realize that lp:charm-tools is not the place for this spec,
> as anything that defines the intended content of charms should be in
> juju's docs directly.
>
> I've removed it from charm-tools, and pushed it up, unchanged, using lbox.

Thank you very much for pushing this Clint, and sorry for bothering so
much about it. I hope you'll also end up feeling that it will save
your own time once you get used to the system.

I have just re-reviewed it and posted comments in Rietveld:

  https://codereview.appspot.com/5624044/diff/1/source/charm-tests.rst

You can answer comments inline, and if you do any changes and commit
to the local branch, you can always push another version up for review
and notify reviewers just by running "lbox propose" once more.

Please let me know if you need any further details about how it works.

--
Gustavo Niemeyer
http://niemeyer.net

-- I'm not absolutely sure of anything.