API change: managing SSH keys in Juju

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo.niemeyer at canonical.com
Thu Feb 2 17:53:46 UTC 2012

> Here's a reworked version that takes this concern into account:

This proposal means the bootstrap command may take 2 (or maybe 15?)
minutes to return to the user. We can't do that, as this affects the
perception of performance from the system.

> I have asked William about this, but I'm not certain what element was
> better in his approach. Could you clarify?

Since you proposed a different approach on top of his, I was hoping
you could describe how you have improved on what he proposed.

--
Gustavo Niemeyer
http://niemeyer.net

-- I'm not absolutely sure of anything.