Charm Testing Spec Proposal

Clint Byrum clint at ubuntu.com
Wed Feb 1 19:55:23 UTC 2012

Excerpts from Gustavo Niemeyer's message of Wed Feb 01 10:32:37 -0800 2012:
> ping?
>
> On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 09:44, Gustavo Niemeyer
> <gustavo.niemeyer at canonical.com> wrote:
> > Hi Clint,
> >
> >> I accidentally merged the original one into trunk as a draft, so I've
> >> opened up a new merge proposal with some changes per the community
> >> feedback:
> >>
> >> https://code.launchpad.net/~clint-fewbar/charm-tools/charm-tests-spec/+merge/90813
> >
> > Would you mind to use lbox as suggested, so that we can review it more
> > comfortably?

I wouldn't mind at all, it just hasn't happened yet. I don't have lbox,
haven't taken time to set it up, and don't know of anybody else in
~charmers using it for work done on charm-tools or charms.

I'm sure its just a few lines of setup, but its another point of re-focus
in an already blurry space. Can we perhaps delay introduction of this
tool and workflow change until such time as we can give it the attention
it needs?