next milestone name

Robbie Williamson robbie.williamson at canonical.com
Thu Sep 22 14:29:45 UTC 2011

On 09/22/2011 12:18 AM, Kapil Thangavelu wrote:
> Excerpts from Gustavo Niemeyer's message of Wed Sep 21 13:34:00 -0700 2011:
>>> http://www.world-airport-codes.com/alphabetical/city-name/f.html
>>>
>>> I'm a fan of florence and fortuna.
>>
>> "formosa" is my vote.
>>

> Unfortunately formosa is typically associated with taiwan, which has all sorts
> of politics associated to it, both from PRC and taiwan. Its still a pretty
> sensitive issue, which i've had personal experience with, and I think we would
> be well advised to pick another name out of the hat.
>
> cheers,
>
> Kapil

I like florence...<bikeshed> or maybe fort knox to indicate our rock
solidness and protected collection of charms :P.</bikeshed>

--
Robbie Williamson <robbie.williamson at canonical.com>
Canonical USA

"You can't be lucky all the time, but you can be smart everyday"
 -Mos Def

"Arrogance is thinking you are better than everyone else, while
Confidence is knowing no one else is better than you." -Me ;)