Go branches in review

Kapil Thangavelu kapil.thangavelu at canonical.com
Thu Sep 22 05:15:14 UTC 2011

Excerpts from Gustavo Niemeyer's message of Wed Sep 21 13:11:18 -0700 2011:
> Roger,
>
> The set of Go branches we quickly discussed over our call today has
> been in review for a while, and given that you have no previous
> knowledge of the codebase, looking at it incrementally will probably
> be worse than having a composite idea of how things fit together. For
> that reason, and to help my own sanity, I'll merge these branches that
> have been in review for 15+ days.
>
> I'd still appreciate your feedback (and help!) on them, though, in the
> same style you've been pushing on gozk. Hopefully you'll also find it
> more idiomatic given that the code is more recent. You can get the
> full code base at lp:~juju/juju/go after I finish the merging process.
>
> Please let me know how it goes.

Hi Gustavo,

Thanks for holding off on the sans review merge, per our irc discussion,
and assisting in expanding my neophyte's golang knowledge. I've just finished
up the last review on the go branches and clearing them from the review queue.
It was definitely informative. Hopefully roger can come back to them and address
them from a more idiomiatic golang developer perspective.

cheers,

Kapil