Go branches in review

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo.niemeyer at canonical.com
Wed Sep 21 20:11:18 UTC 2011

Roger,

The set of Go branches we quickly discussed over our call today has
been in review for a while, and given that you have no previous
knowledge of the codebase, looking at it incrementally will probably
be worse than having a composite idea of how things fit together. For
that reason, and to help my own sanity, I'll merge these branches that
have been in review for 15+ days.

I'd still appreciate your feedback (and help!) on them, though, in the
same style you've been pushing on gozk. Hopefully you'll also find it
more idiomatic given that the code is more recent. You can get the
full code base at lp:~juju/juju/go after I finish the merging process.

Please let me know how it goes.

--
Gustavo Niemeyer
http://niemeyer.net