Ensemble gets some Juju!

Francis J. Lacoste francis.lacoste at canonical.com
Wed Sep 14 21:00:24 UTC 2011

Hi,

Both ensemble and principia have been renamed on Launchpad, with
redirecting alias left for the old names.

Someone might also want to update the LP project branding.

Everyone will need to check out existing branch under the new location.

I also took the liberty to rename principia-tools to charm-tools

The only things left to sort out is the rename of the PPA and Ensemble
Composers team (https://launchpad.net/~ensemble-composers)

We can't rename the team because there is an active PPA. Options are:

1) Create a new team and PPA and change ownership of the juju project
and charm distribution to it.

2) Deactivate the PPA, rename the team and create a new PPA. This has
the drawback of breaking the sources.list of any users who is using the PPA.

3) Keep the same team name, change it's display name and description.
Create a new PPA. This will be confusing long term as people as the
ensemble-composers name will be part of URLs.

Pick your poison

--
Francis J. Lacoste
francis.lacoste at canonical.com