FFE filed for r336 of ensemble to upload to Ubuntu

Clint Byrum clint at ubuntu.com
Sat Sep 3 16:41:16 UTC 2011

FYI, I filed a feature freeze exception for the latest trunk to go into
Ubuntu just now.

This will land Orchestra support, and a few key bug fixes.

The FFE is here:

http://pad.lv/840452

The upload will also cause the test suite to fail the build now. I
suggest the daily build PPA also enable that once all the necessary
fixes to make the test suite pass on buildds land in trunk.

I plan to file another FFE closer to release day (some time around Sept
22) assuming more features land by then.