The push-for-review workflow

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo.niemeyer at canonical.com
Thu Sep 1 19:57:44 UTC 2011

Hey Clint,

> Seems that a nice feature that would do the same thing for this workflow
> would be to attach these branches and newly created bugs to either a tag,
> or a blueprint, if one was specified. So..

Agreed, as we discussed yesterday or the day before, we can attach our
bugs and branches to blueprints, and we've already started doing this:

    https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ensemble

push-proposal will support this as well, as both you and Kapil requested.

> The point is that just throwing a bug out there with no attachment to
> other artifacts is actually a pretty good first step. A nice refinement
> would be to help relate those bugs together with blueprints and/or tags.

One of the points of push-proposal is precisely to make that linkage
easier, and it's already doing that with the merge proposal + bug +
branch, so blueprints will be easy to put in.

Will work on that, thanks for the suggestions.

--
Gustavo Niemeyer
http://niemeyer.net

-- I never filed a patent.