absolute new on juju and would like some info

Robbie Williamson robbie at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 24 16:42:15 UTC 2011

On 10/24/2011 02:13 AM, Rob Bosch wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> Maybe it's my lack of knowledge, but I see landscape as way to manage
> _servers_ and not client pc's and laptops.
FWIW, Landscape can absolutely manage laptops.  I know several people
who use it to do so with less technically savy family members running
Ubuntu ;)

--
Robbie Williamson <robbie at ubuntu.com>
robbiew[irc.freenode.net]

"You can't be lucky all the time, but you can be smart everyday"
 -Mos Def

"Arrogance is thinking you are better than everyone else, while
Confidence is knowing no one else is better than you." -Me ;)