ssh authorized_keys and known_hosts

Dustin Kirkland kirkland at canonical.com
Tue Oct 18 16:49:07 UTC 2011

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 11:32 AM, Gustavo Niemeyer <gustavo at niemeyer.net> wrote:
> William, I don't have time to explain now, but before you spend time on
> this, doing just this is equivalent to simply turning host key verification
> off.
>
> If you want details earlier, give me a call and I'll explain.

Gustavoe,

I understand you're on holiday, so I'm sensitive to your time here.
If you do talk to William, I'd be very interested in understanding
what you mean here, as I think that ssh host key management within
Juju can be improved and can be done so in a very secure manner.

--
:-Dustin

Dustin Kirkland
Manager, Systems Integration