r398 uploaded and awaiting ubuntu-release team approval

Kapil Thangavelu kapil.thangavelu at canonical.com
Sun Oct 9 22:07:50 UTC 2011

Excerpts from Gustavo Niemeyer's message of Sun Oct 09 17:06:58 -0400 2011:
> > Hi everybody. Just an FYI that I've just uploaded what should be the final
> > release version of Juju for 11.10, which is revision 398. When it lands
> > do remember to update your environments.yaml to have default-series:
> > oneiric, and also change juju-branch: to juju-origin. Any automated
> > scripts will also need to be updated to use 'local:$charm_name' instead
> > of just '$charm_name'. If you see that 'store.juju.ubuntu.com' is not
> > resolvable, that is because local: is no longer the default charm source.
>
> Thanks for taking care of this Clint. It'd be good to have at least
> the following branch merged as well as it'll make people stumble less
> upon apt-get's interactivity:
>
> https://code.launchpad.net/~hazmat/juju/hooks-with-noninteractive-apt/+merge/78592
>
> It's ready for merging, and I can move ahead and merge it if you'd
> like to do it before tomorrow once Kapil is around.

There's one more important bug fix for the release in the review queue.
https://code.launchpad.net/~hazmat/juju/local-provider-storage/+merge/78652

It solves an issue for charm upgrades when using the local provider.

I'll go ahead and merge the non-interactive apt hooks branch shortly.

cheers,

Kapil