r398 uploaded and awaiting ubuntu-release team approval

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo.niemeyer at canonical.com
Sun Oct 9 21:06:58 UTC 2011

> Hi everybody. Just an FYI that I've just uploaded what should be the final
> release version of Juju for 11.10, which is revision 398. When it lands
> do remember to update your environments.yaml to have default-series:
> oneiric, and also change juju-branch: to juju-origin. Any automated
> scripts will also need to be updated to use 'local:$charm_name' instead
> of just '$charm_name'. If you see that 'store.juju.ubuntu.com' is not
> resolvable, that is because local: is no longer the default charm source.

Thanks for taking care of this Clint. It'd be good to have at least
the following branch merged as well as it'll make people stumble less
upon apt-get's interactivity:

It's ready for merging, and I can move ahead and merge it if you'd
like to do it before tomorrow once Kapil is around.

Gustavo Niemeyer

-- I never filed a patent.