An opportunity for JuJu - django deployment

Michael Nelson michael.nelson at canonical.com
Tue Nov 29 15:11:29 UTC 2011

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 3:23 PM, Gustavo Niemeyer
<gustavo.niemeyer at canonical.com> wrote:
>> Here's an initial apache-django-wsgi charm deploying apps.ubuntu.com -
>> the demo is using LXC:
>>
>> http://micknelson.wordpress.com/2011/11/22/a-generic-juju-charm-for-django-apps/
>
> Wow, this is _awesome_ Michael.
>
> Have you been using this personally to deploy django apps, or is it
> mostly in the experimental territory so far?

Cool - thanks Gustavo. It's still in experimental territory atm as
there is a bunch of assumptions it's currently making (listed on the
blog post). If I get some time in the next weeks I'll remove those
assumptions and add other bits (like supporting an interface for
haproxy etc.)

-Michael

--
Michael Nelson
Canonical Ltd.
michael.nelson at canonical.com
IRC nick: noodles (noodles775 on Freenode)
Ubuntu - Linux for human beings | www.ubuntu.com | www.canonical.com