Status of splitting off docs?

Jorge O. Castro jorge at ubuntu.com
Mon Nov 28 18:29:54 UTC 2011

Hi,

It was my understanding at UDS that we were going to split the docs
from core juju soonish and I was wondering how we're coming along with
that. I ask because right now we need to update stuff and:

- Right now it's impossible for community contributors to contribute
to juju.ubuntu.com because we have enabled HTML and we want to limit
access for security reasons. (Though I think I might have found a way
to ACL it but I need to consult IS).
- Asking someone who wants to update some docs to pull juju and submit
a branch as if they were contributing code is a bit heavy weight,
especially now where we have multiple new people banging on things and
we want to capture the pain points and make that process smoother.

Thoughts?

--
Jorge Castro
Canonical Ltd.