Do we need charm "snippets"?

Marco Ceppi marco.ceppi at seacrow.org
Wed Nov 23 17:52:16 UTC 2011

I created a few functions that I use in charms I've made/are working on and pushed them up to https://code.launchpad.net/~marcoceppi/charm/oneiric/charm-helper/trunk I couldn't think of a better place to put them repo wise and I figured might as well start a small collection while the medium is decided.

Feedback or suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,
Marco Ceppi