An opportunity for JuJu - django deployment

Michael Nelson michael.nelson at canonical.com
Tue Nov 22 16:38:42 UTC 2011

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 10:34 AM, Mark Shuttleworth
<mark.shuttleworth at canonical.com> wrote:
> On 15/11/11 09:20, Michael Nelson wrote:
>> Yep - the puppet-for-DSL is what I meant.
>
> Cool!
>
> To be a real winner it should be usable by developers on their local
> workstations with LXC rather than requiring a cloud. So Django devs can
> hack and push to ops very neatly.

Here's an initial apache-django-wsgi charm deploying apps.ubuntu.com -
the demo is using LXC:

http://micknelson.wordpress.com/2011/11/22/a-generic-juju-charm-for-django-apps/

I've listed there some of the concerns and remaining tasks that I
think will need to be done. Thanks to hazmat and m_3 for the help with
the postgresql charm.

-Michael