Office Hours and our first online Charm School

Marco Ceppi marco.ceppi at
Tue Nov 22 02:38:40 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-11-21 at 17:28 -0500, Jorge O. Castro wrote:
> Next up, I think we need to do a Charm School online since we've had
> like 4-5 new people joining us writing charms and we need to start
> having these on at least a monthly basis. Unless anyone has any
> concerns I'd like to shoot for 2 December at 1500 for one in #juju.
> I need 2 volunteers to field the questions after I do an intro and all
> that:

I'd like to volunteer to help, but I would still consider myself pretty
green to the process. You can count on me to be in the room to help
whenever I can - though having a few more masters in there would be a
good idea too!

Marco Ceppi