examples repository url?

Francis J. Lacoste francis.lacoste at canonical.com
Tue May 31 14:43:23 UTC 2011

In the case of principa-tools, the formula are gone from trunk actually. So
you'll need to checkout each individual one into a directory and use that as
the reposiroty.

I'll whip a script in principia-tools that will create a reposiroty from the
existing source packages on the distribution, so that it's easier to set-up.

--
Francis J. Lacoste
francis.lacoste at canonical.com